Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Little Jar With A Whole Lot Of Love

On February 14th my husband and I will have been together 11 years!  (Not married that whole time, but in love none the less.)  So for us it is a day packed full of love.  But...I will admit I am not a huge Valentine's Day junkie.  Chocolates, flowers, jewelry no need.  Just a great card to make me smile.  If it sings even better!  And for that same reason Valentine's Day decorations will be very simple in our home.  Actually so simple that I can put it all in one jar...our Love Jar!


This one mason jar will be the star of the show.  Beginning February 1st we will fill it with things we love about each other, our daughter, the furry ladies known as the dogs and our family as a whole.  Any time the mood strikes we will write down something we love about one another filling the jar to the brim.  And on the 14th we will read all the little notes and be filled with love.


I can't wait to see what my daughter "writes"!!


This post was shared on...





NightOwlCrafting

HookingupwithHoH

No comments:

Post a Comment