Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My First Sewing Success!

Hope you are up for playing a game.  Don't worry, it is one of those games you used to see on Sesame Street when you were a kid so as long as you passed pre-school you should be OK.  So here it is...what is different from picture one...



and picture two????



Do you see it?  Are you ooooo-ing and ahhhhh-ing???



YES!!!!  The pillow.  The beautiful, hand crafted, perfectly engineered pillow.  OK well just don't get to close to it because I admit it is not perfect.  But it is the FIRST thing I sewed on my new sewing machine!


Now, if you are expecting a "how-to" I am sorry to disappoint.  But I feel like one pillow does not even close to make me an expert.  Really my sister-in-law did the measuring and cutting and basically said sew here, here & here.  So once I get about 5 more of these puppies under my belt I will happily break down the details for you.

But today I am just here to brag and show off my not totally perfect but good enough for me, first sewing success.



The end.  Thank you for indulging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment