Monday, July 16, 2012

MD How To's

Sad to say it is Monday again, but the good news is I have all kinds of fun stuff to share with you this week!  And the first thing is a new Mission Decorate Page.  All you have to do is look up.













Check out the new addition to the menu..."MD How To's".  If you click on it you will see links to many of the How To projects I have done over the last year and a half.  You will find everything from how to refinish a table to how to buy a sofa.

I hope this is a useful tool for y'all!  And later this week I will add to my How To list with a great post that I can't wait to share with you.  So keep checking back for all the details.

But in the mean time I will leave you with a dose of adorableness...my daughter in a firefighter's hat!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment