Monday, January 9, 2012

Pinterest Printables

Pinned Image



Are you on Pinterest?  What, you don't know what Pinterest is...OK quick explanation.  Pinterest is idea gold!  It is a wonderful idea sharing site where you can find endless inspiration.  Recipes, rooms, style, art, hair do's, workouts, books, the list just goes on and on.  And Pinterest allows you to make "boards" to help you organize all those amazing ideas.  Truly you must check it out!   

OK so now that we are all on the same page, Printables have been all the rage on Pinterest lately.  You know, printables like this...

Pinned Image
source

and this...

Pinned Image
source


Well, Sarah over at Thrifty Decor Chick just shared a huge secret with her readers that I just had to share with you...how to make your own printables in just a few minutes.  You have to read this.  And if the link doesn't take you directly to her "How to make your own Printables" post (the link is being a little funky) then go back to her post from Sunday, January 8th and you will find it.  Look, I even made my own!


My plan is to print it, frame it and give it to my daughter for her birthday.  She loves Where The Wild Things Are and this is my favorite page in the entire book so it will not only be a good gift but it was fun to make! 

BTW if you are reading this and not on Pinterest you will need an invitation to join so just write a comment or email me at missiondecorate@gmail.com with your name and email address and I will send you an invitation :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment